Combitrans Hellas had been established in June 1990 with a head office in Athens as a subsidiary company of Combitrans Sweden AB. on October 1990 a branch office in Thessaloniki had also been established.
Our terminal 3200 m2 in Athens and 2000 m2 in Thessaloniki are well organized to undertake warehousing, logistics services, able to coordinate projects according to clients needs.
Our current operations are:
- International road haulage services for single consignments, as well as full and part loads to/from Scandinavian countries, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, UK, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Balkan countries, Israel, Egypt.
- Transports of dry, chilled and frozen goods.
- Special transports.
- Warehousing and logistic services. Collection sorting and distribution of shipments. Established knowledge and contacts give an immediate cost advantage.
- Domestic transports for full/groupage loads to/from Cyprus, Greek islands and mainland.
- Site deliveries.
- Customs clearance.
- Express services.
- Insured shipments.
- Well organized airfreight / shipping department.
We are always willing to do whatever it takes to exceed the customer’s demands!