Global Maritime Agency S.A. established in Greece in 1986 and started activities in Piraeus mainly in transportation of goods by sea.
Through the years the Company has evolved and today operating at each own premises in Piraeus waterfront offers a comprehensive range of services covering the whole aspect of transportation namely, sea, rail, land, and air duly backed by logistics services including warehousing and distribution management.
The ever increasing volume of business led the company to adopt a flexible internal structure system together with a setup of a complete external worldwide network of agents and collaborators, supported by high quality IT environment.
Global Maritime Agency SA. is a full member of :
- International Maritime Union in Greece
- Association of International Freight Forwarders and Logistics Enterprises of Greece
- European Car Group
- World Cargo Alliance – CGLN Worldwide Logistics Network
- United Shipping Associates (Worldwide Logistics Network)
- IATA - FIATA Members
Liner Agency Division – Representations:
- K Line London Ltd for Pure Car Carriers - Kawasaki Kisen Kaisha Ltd Tokyo
- P&O Ferrymasters Intermodal European Rail Services
- Freight Forwarding NVOCC Sea Transport sector
- Full Container Loads
- Less Container Loads – Consolidation services from/to Greece and transit cargo to South East Europe destination via Piraeus – Thessaloniki ports
- Road Transport European services weekly trailers departure service in full or consolidated cargo services
- IATA airfreight worldwide
- Logistics – Bonded warehousing – distribution – customs services
For any additional information required please visit our website www.glomar.gr.